Ultimate guide (February 2019)
- is a middle island in the group of ABC-islands in the southern Caribbean. The main attraction here are beautiful color painted houses in the capital of Willemstad. Beaches
though are not the best in the Caribbean, but not bad. Shore and seabed: sand, stones.  Find hotels in Curacao
Coordinates: 12.176963, -68.977087
Though island hotels are quite expensive in general, you can find many budget privately owned guesthouses. Most hotels of Curacao are located in Willemstad town. Find hotels in Curacao
How to get there 
Fly to Curacao International Airport (CUR)
. Find flights to Curacao
When to go 
Try to avoid the rainy season from October to December. Curacao is located outside the Caribbean hurricane belt, so feel free to get here any time of the year.
Water temperature, C
Wind speed, meter/sec
Feel free to ask any questions
& get free help from our travel community.
Any comments or ideas are also appreciated:
Some other good beaches is Curacao: Cas Abou, Porto Marie, Daaibooibay, Playa Lagun, Playa Jeremi, Forti Beach & Kokomo Beach. Don't believe that Curacao have no good beaches!
1. Two full days in Aruba is quite enough.
2. Don't fly DAE, as they often delay flights.
3. There is nothing to do in Curacao for 9 days.
How to split two weeks between ABC islands? I plan to spend:
- 9 nights in Curacao, as it seems to be the most interesting island;
- 2 night in Bonaire;
- 2 nights in Aruba.
There are a lot of flights between all of three islands - InselAir, Avianca and DAE. So transportations should not be a problem.
See also other islands nearby:
75 km to the east →
110 km to the west ←
160 km to the south-east ↘
170 km to the south-east ↘
240 km to the east →